Friday, December 26, 2008

Earn money from making reviews on your blog

I have heard some friends making a good sum of money from their reviews on blogs. At first, I cannot believe this thing, because I have seen many websites which claim that people can make money from them, but many people got nothing after spending lots of time and effort. But I would like to trust my friends. After giving a try, I am glad to find this is a very good site for making money from your reviews on your blog. The website is named: BuyBlogReviews.com, a really straightforward name. My first task is to write a review about a website: love4game. 2 dollars for 150 words, it only took me 15 minutes to finish this task. After I submitted the task, the task provider reviewed my task quickly and pointed out some mistakes I made. I did the correction then the provider approved my task in one day. I got the money in my account in no more than 2 days! But BuyBlogReviews.com only pays me money twice every month. This is acceptable anyway. This is the link to the review that I made money: If you are interested in this website, take a look at the link below:

No comments: